One of the new noticeable points of this Decree is the addition of cases exempt from state inspection of quality of feed upon import, including:
- Feed temporarily imported or re-imported for recycling at the request of foreign partners;
- Feed in transit, transshipped feeds, feed involved in the merchanting trade transactions;
- Feed sent from abroad to bonded warehouses;
- Feed for display at fairs or exhibitions or for advertising;
- Feed used as samples for analysis in laboratories;
- Feed used as samples for testing in service of testing, assessment and certification of conformity with national technical regulations or for interlaboratory testing;
- Feed serving scientific research;
- Inbound person’s feed that are within the duty-free allowance;
- Feed imported to serve emergency needs of the authorities.
In addition, this Decree also supplements regulations on issuance of certificate of eligibility to produce livestock waste treatment products; conditions for buying, selling, importing livestock waste treatment products; inspection of quality of livestock waste treatment products; handling of livestock waste treatment products violating regulations on quality, etc.
This Decree takes effect from the date of its signing.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 573|