This Circular amends, supplements to Circular No. 26/2016/TT-BNNPTNT in relation to:
- List of aquatic animals and their products subject to quarantine (Section II Part A Annex I);
- List of aquatic animals and their products exempt from quarantine (Part B Annex I);
- Diseases in aquatic animals and products subject to supervision and quarantine(Section I Part A and Part B Annex IV);
- Procedures for testing and collecting samples of a shipment of aquatic animal products(Annex VII);
- Application for and declaration dossier on quarantine of aquatic animals and aquatic animal products
Accordingly, this Circular supplements many cases exempt from quarantine with regard to aquatic animals and products such as: aquatic animal products imported as raw materials for export processing and export production; aquatic animal products used as testing samples; aquatic animal products imported for displaying in trade fairs; aquatic animal products used as imported foods that are recalled or returned.
With regard to aquatic animals and products subject to quarantine, this Circular removes processed, canned, dried and smoked, salted, products; only aquatic animal products in fresh, chilled or frozen form are subject to quarantine.
This Circular takes effect from September 11th, 2022.