This Circular amends, supplements to some regulations on veterinary drugs and veterinary drug materials containing precursors prescribed at Circular No. 12/2020/TT-BNNPTNT . To be specific:
- Addition of List of substance- and precursor-containing veterinary drugs (Appendix XI) and List of narcotic substances and precursors being veterinary drug materials containing narcotic substances and precursors (Appendix XII).
- Provision of new List of veterinary active ingredients belonging to group of important antibiotics.
- Amendments to requirements, procedures for application for licensing import of veterinary drugs, veterinary drug materials containing narcotic substances, precursors.
- Amendments to application, procedures for licensing export of veterinary drugs containing narcotic substances, precursors.
- Addition of regulations on exemption, revocation of export license, import license of veterinary drugs, veterinary drug materials containing precursors.
- Amendments to application, procedures for issuance of the Certificate of eligibility to manufacture veterinary drugs containing narcotic substances and precursors
- Amendments to regulations on labeling, prescriptions of veterinary drugs
In addition, this Circular also amends some regulations of Circular No. 13/2016/TT-BNNPTNT pertaining to procedures for registration of sale; procedures for issuance of the certificate of eligibility to produce veterinary drugs; procedures for issuance certificate of eligibility to sell, import veterinary drugs.
Notably, veterinary drug products manufactured or imported after the effective date of this Circular must have information about prescription drugs on the product's original label or on the supplementary label or on the product manual. Veterinary drug products that have been manufactured or imported before the effective date of this Circular may continue to be sold with the registered product label until the expiry date of the product.
This Circular takes effect from November 12th, 2022.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 582|