This Circular amends, supplements many important regulations provided at Circular No. 56/2017/TT-BYT pertaining to:
- Cases eligible for lump-sum social insurance payout (addition of persons suffering from diseases or illnesses that results in at least 81% of work capacity reduction or impairment level and total loss of the worker’s functions, self-control or he/she is unable to keep personal hygiene and complete other everyday tasks without other people watching, helping and taking care of him/her that are fully eligible for lump-sum social insurance payout);
- Documents of first medical assessment;
- Documents of medical assessment as the basis for provision of pension for a worker;
- Documents of medical assessment as the basis for provision of death benefits;
- Documents of medical assessment for confirmation of inadequate postpartum health, inadequate health after receiving the child due to surrogacy or maternity leave;
- Documents of medical assessment for lump-sum social insurance payout;
- Documents of re-assessment due to relapse;
- Time limit for reassessment of an occupational accident or occupational disease;
- The checklist of assessment to qualify for retirement benefits, survivorship benefits and leave due to inability to take care of children after giving birth;
- Content of medical assessment in case a person has been assessed due to an occupational accident or occupational disease for 02 or more times, but the impairment rating has not been summed up;
- Rules for issuance of confirmation of eligibility to receive social insurance benefits;
- Issuance of hospital discharge notes and certificates of leave qualified for social insurance payout to COVID-19 infected patients;
- Forms of issuance of certificates of leave qualified for social insurance payout and guidance for the contents of certificates of leave qualified for social insurance payout;
- To replace the Letter of introduction of the employer (Annex 1); the Application for medical assessment (Annex 2); The discharge note template (Annex 3); The discharge note medical record summary template (Annex 4); The confirmation of eligibility to receive social insurance benefits (Annex 7); addition of Annex 9 – Guidelines on determination of period of isolation, treatment duration in decisions on instructions for COVID-19 diagnosis and treatment.
This Circular comes into force as of February 15, 2023.
To replace Annex 4 and Annex 5 issued together with Joint Circular No. 20/2016/TTLT-BYT-BLDTBXH dated June 30, 2016.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 601|