This Circular amends and supplements some regulations of Circular No. 09/2016/TT-BNNPTNT as follows:
- Requirements for to be-slaughtered animals regulated at clause 2 Article 4;
- Inspection of the sanitariness, pasteurization and disinfection of the slaughterhouse, equipment and tools used in the slaughterhouse before and after the slaughter at regulated at clause 5 Article 5;
- Sample of veterinary hygiene stamp for animal products serving domestic consumption regulated at point c clause 1 Article 29;
- Slaughter control stamps regulated at clause 1, clause 2 Article 31;
- Rules for veterinary hygiene inspection at establishments regulated at Article 36;
- Procedures for issuance, reissuance and revocation of the Veterinary hygiene certificate regulated at Article 37;
- Contents, methods and frequency of veterinary hygiene inspection at establishments regulated at Article 38;
- Veterinary hygiene and food safety inspection and supervision for animals and animal products used as food regulated at Article 40;
- List of entities subject to veterinary hygiene inspection regulated at section 2 Annex I;
- Application for reissuance of the veterinary hygiene certificate (Annex II
Notably, according to the amendments at Article 36, an establishment shall be exempt from the veterinary hygiene certificate if it possesses any of these certificates equivalent to veterinary hygiene certificate: VietGAHP; GLOBALG.A.P.; GMP; HACCP; IFS; BRC; FSSC 22000; Disease Safety Certificate; Certificate of Livestock Eligibility.
This Circular takes effect from October 30th, 2022.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 580|