This Circular amends, supplements some provisions of Circular No. 21/2020/TT-BCT regarding:
- Validity period of the electricity license modified, supplemented;
- Application for issuance of license for provision of electricity consulting services;
- Application for issuance of license in electricity generation;
- Application for issuance of license in electricity transmission, electricity distribution;
- Application for issuance of license in electricity wholesale and retail;
- Application for modifications, supplements to electricity license;
- Responsibilities of electricity license holders;
This Circular comes into force from June 9th, 2023.
Electricity licenses issued before the effective date of this Circular shall be still valid until their expiration dates and holders of these licenses shall fulfill their responsibilities and obligations according to this Circular.
In case of any change in names or headquarters of the electricity utilities in enterprise registration certificates, establishment decisions or certificates of incorporation written in the issued electricity licenses, or any change in business type, operation scope or validity of the issued electricity licenses before the effective date of Circular No. 21/2020/TT-BCT , the procedures for modification of electricity licenses shall be carried out within 60 days from the effective date of this Circular.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 610|