This Circular amends, supplements to some regulations of Circular No. 15/2019/TT-BYT regarding bidding for supply of drugs, vaccines, biological medical products, herbal ingredients. To be specific:
- Responsibility to develop and implement drug supplier selection plans at regulated at Article 4;
- Sorting of generic drug contract package regulated at Article 7;
- Criteria for selection of a contract package of original brand-name drugs regulated at clause 2 Article 8;
- Sorting of contract packages of herbal drugs, drugs containing herbal materials combined with active pharmaceutical ingredients and traditional drugs regulated at Article 9;
- Sorting of contract packages of traditional medicinal materials regulated at Article 10;
This Circular takes effect from April 27th, 2023.
To replace Clause 2 Article 3, Clause 4 Article 27, Point c Clause 3 Article 32, Point h Clause 4 Article 45 and Clause 9 Article 50 of the Circular No. 15/2019/TT-BYT dated July 11th, 2019; Article 5 of the Circular No. 15/2020/TT-BYT dated August 10th, 2020; Points a, b, c, dd Clause 8 Article 1 of the Circular No. 29/2020/TT-BYT dated December 31st, 2020 .
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 606|