This Circular amends, supplements to regulations on quarantine of imported animals and products thereof according to regulations at Circular No. 25/2016/TT-BNNPTNT (amended at Circular No. 35/2018/TT-BNNPTNT ). To be specific:
- Amendments to procedures, forms for registration of quarantine of imported animals as animal feed (Article 9a, form 20a Annex V of Circular No. 25/2016/TT-BNNPTNT );
- Addition of form of issuance of electronic certificate of quarantine (If there is an agreement between the Department of Animal Health and the competent authority of the exporting country) (Point c Clause 3 Article 19 of Circular No. 25/2016/TT-BNNPTNT );
- Addition of animal diseases subject to testing with regard to imported animals: African swine fever; lumpy skin disease on buffalo, cow (No. 5 Table 1 of Annex XI; No. 21 Table 1 of Annex XII);
- Amendments, supplements to inspection of pathogens of imported animals (point c Clause 1; point a, point b clause 2 Section II Appendix XII);
- Addition of regulations on taking samples for testing for quarantine of imported animals (section V Annex XII).
This Circular takes effect from October 6th, 2022.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 582|