Investors, experts, skilled-workers, business managers who enter Vietnam for a short period (less than 14 days) for work, meetings, signing of contracts or agreements shall be exempt from quarantine if they meet and comply with these conditions:
- 3-5 days before the date of entry they have been tested for SARS-CoV-2 by real-time PCR with a negative result.
- At the point of entry they must comply with the separation from other people.
- Making of electronic health declaration and use Bluezone application during their stay in Vietnam.
- Compile a list of all list of all participants, organizers, attendants, journalists, etc. who participate in each meeting session, including their full names, nationalities, workplace addresses, lodging places, phone numbers, emails.
- In case foreigners only enter Vietnam to participate in a meeting to conclude contracts or agreements, it is recommended to choose a meeting and lodging place in a bordering province to minimize the their inland travel through multiple provinces.
- In case experts enter Vietnam for short-term work, samples shall be collected right after they reach lodging places. Only when the foreign experts test negative for SARS-COV-2, they will be allowed to work. Every foreign expert will be tested every 2 days during their stay in Vietnam.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 474|