This Circular provides guidelines on determination of administrative violations committed within territorial waters of Vietnam subject to penalties according to Decree No. 162/2013/ND-CP (amended at Decree No. 23/2017/ND-CP and Decree No. 37/2022/ND-CP ), including:
- The act of illegally stopping or anchoring within territorial waters of Vietnam of foreign ships;
- The act of entering a prohibited or restricted areas within the territorial waters of Vietnam of foreign ships;
- The act of encroachment on territorial waters to conduct investigation, exploration or scientific research on marine resources or extract and trade aquatic products;
- The act of obstruction of operations on sea;
- The act of illegal transport, trading or ship-to-ship transfer of cargoes within territorial waters;
- Violations against regulations on registration and inspection, and inland waterway transport license of ships;
This Circular takes effect from February 16th, 2023.
To replace Circular No. 130/2014/TT-BQP dated September 24th, 2014 and Circular No. 143/2018/TT-BQP dated September 15th, 2018.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 598|