The National Assembly decided to terminate the effect of some Resolutions on promulgating policies in relation to COVID-19 prevention and control activities, supporting businesses and people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and supporting socio-economic recovery and development, including:
1. Resolution No. 285/NQ-UBTVQH15 dated August 27, 2021 regarding establishment of a Working Group for implementation of COVID-19 prevention and control activities;
2. Resolution No. 296/NQ-UBTVQH15 dated September 7, 2021 regarding budget transfers for purchase of rice compensating for the amount of rice taking out from the national reserve for aid, relief and support granted to COVID-19-stricken people;
3. Resolution No. 393/NQ-UBTVQH15 dated September 30, 2021 regarding transfers to the central budget reserve from sources of reduced or unused expenditures of the 2021 central budget that are used to spend on COVID-19 prevention and control activities;
4. Resolution No. 406/NQ-UBTVQH15 dated October 19, 2021 regarding introduction of several measures to grant support to businesses and people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic;
5. Resolution No. 10/2021/UBTVQH15 dated December 8, 2021 regarding extension of the period of retention of goods at duty-free shops and storage facilities of enterprises selling duty-free goods, and goods sent to bonded warehouses, meeting COVID-19 prevention and control requirements;
6. Resolution No. 17/2022/UBTVQH15 dated March 23, 2022 regarding the number of overtime hours per year or month of employees in the context of COVID-19 prevention and control, socio-economic recovery and development;
7. Resolution No. 24/2022/UBTVQH15 dated August 11, 2022 on ongoing payment of support for employees under the Resolution No. 03/2021/ UBTVQH15;
8. Resolution No. 03/2021/UBTVQH15 dated September 24, 2021 on adopting support policies for employees and employers afflicted by COVID-19 by using the Unemployment Insurance Fund
In addition, some Resolutions pertaining to COVID-19 prevention and control shall be expired partially from January 1, 2023, including: Resolution No. 268/NQ-UBTVQH15 (expired in its entirety, except clause 2 Article 1); Resolution No .12/2021/UBTVQH15 (expired in its entirety, except Article 2, clause 1 and clause 2 Article 3, clause 1 and clause 2 Article 4, Article 8).
Especially, the following policies on COVID-19 prevention and control shall be further implemented until December 31, 2023:
- If COVID-19 prevention and control expenses of medical facilities, concentrated quarantine and and/or treatment facilities, benefits and allowances paid to engaged or assigned anti-COVID-19 personnel that incurred before December 31, 2022 have not been fully paid yet, the outstanding amounts thereof shall remain to be paid according to the regulatory provisions of Article 2, Clause 1 and Clause 2 Article 3, Clause 1 and Clause 2 Article 4 and Article 8 in the Resolution No. 12/2021/UBTVQH15
- All repayment or reimbursement of the outstanding amounts of COVID-19 prevention and control expenses incurred by medical facilities, and medical costs of COVID-19 patients, shall continue in compliance with Clause 2 Article 1 in Resolution No. 268/NQ-UBTVQH15, Article 2, clause 1 and clause 2 Article 3, clause 1 and clause 2 Article 4 and Article 8 in Resolution No. 12/2021/UBTVQH15 , and detailed regulations or instructions for implementation thereof.
- Goods stored at duty-free stores, warehouses or storage facilities of duty-free enterprises, and goods stored in bonded warehouses, of which the storage period has been extended as defined in the Resolution No. 10/2021/UBTVQH15 may continue the storage from January 1, 2023 to end of December 31, 2023 at the latest.
This Resolution is entering into force as from the signing date.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 607|