This Circular regulates in details these regulations:
- Appraisal of strategic environmental assessment reports, appraisal of environmental impact assessment reports and environmental protection plans;
- Guidelines for environmental improvement and remediation in mineral extraction;
- Inspection and certification of completion of environmental protection works;
- Requirements for environmental protection in import of scrap as production materials;
- Publishing of environmentally friendly products and services;
- Criteria for selecting, assessing and publishing domestic solid waste treatment technologies;
- Environmental quality management;
- Management of environmental monitoring services
-Reporting of environmental protection.
According to point c Clause 5 Article 4 of this Circular, with regard to changes after appraisal of environmental impact assessment report other than those specified in Article 15 and Clause 4 Article 16 of the Decree No. 18/2015/ND-CP amended by Clause 6 and Clause 7 Article 1 of the Decree No. 40/2019/ND-CP , the project owner shall consider and decide such changes themselves, take legal responsibility and specify them in the application for inspection/certification of completion of environmental protection works.
The facilities, industrial parks or projects that have been put into operation have changes not specified in the ordinal number 105 Appendix II Section I in the Appendix enclosed with the Decree No. 40/2019/ND-CP , the owners of such facilities, industrial parks or projects shall decide themselves, are not required to notify the authority approving the environmental impact assessment report but shall take legal responsibility for their decision.
This Circular takes effect from February 15th, 2020.
Point a Clause 2 Article 12, Clause 2 Article 18, Clause 2 Article 21, Article 25 and Article 26 of Circular No. 31/2016/TT-BTNMT dated October 14th, 2016; Annex 3 of Circular No. 38/2015/TT-BTNMT dated June 30th, 2015 shall be abrogated.
To replace Circular No. 26/2015/TT-BTNMT dated May 28th, 2015, Circular No. 27/2015/TT-BTNMT dated May 29th, 2015, Circular No. 41/2015/TT-BTNMT dated September 9th, 2015 and Circular No. 30/2016/TT-BTNMT dated October 12th, 2016.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 445|