This Circular provides guidelines on procedures for registration and registration of changes in issue of bonds in the international market by enterprises, applicable from September 15th, 2022.
Accordingly, it is required to note that the value of the international bond issue must not exceed the total limit on conventional foreign loans annually approved by the Prime Minister.
Cases in which registration of changes in international bond issue is exempt (it is only required to give the written notification) include:
(1) Changes in the time limit for fund withdrawal or principal debt repayment by no more than 10 business days compared to that specified in the plan certified by the State Bank of Vietnam;
(2) Changes in address of the issuer;
(3) Change of business name of the account service provider where the issuer’s foreign borrowing and debt repayment account is opened;
(4) Changes in the plan to pay interests, fees and charges on the international bond issue certified by the SBV under the certification of registration or registration of changes in the international bond issue, except changes in methods for calculation of interests, fees and charges;
(5) Changes (increase or decrease) in the amount of fund withdrawn or payment of principal, interest, fees and charges up to 100 units of the foreign borrowing currency compared to those specified in the SBV's certification of registration or registration of changes in the international bond issue;
(6) Changes in amounts transferred for paying principal in case bonds are converted or swapped into shares;
(7) Changes in the actual amount of fund withdrawn or principal repayment of a specific period which is lower than that specified in the fund withdrawal and debt repayment plan.
This Circular comes into force from September 15, 2022, except the regulations on online submission of applications via the National public service portal or the State Bank of Vietnam’s public service portal which come into force from January 1st, 2023.
To replace Circular No. 17/2013/TT-NHNN dated July 16th, 2013 and Article 12 of Circular No. 29/2015/TT-NHNN dated December 22nd, 2015.
|Trái phiếu doanh nghiệpCập nhật đến: 16-Sep-2022|