This Circular provides for new Rules of Origin and issuance of C/O Form AJ under the ASEAN – Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership (AJCEP Agreement), including these Annexes:
- Annex I: Product Specific Rules.
- Annex II: Specimen of C/O Form AJ of ASEAN member states.
- Annex III: Specimen of C/O Form AJ of Japan.
- Annex IV: Minimum data requirement for C/O.
- Annex V: Information technology products.
According to Article 18 of this Circular, C/O Form AJ of the ASEAN will comprise the original and two copies. However, C/O Form AJ of Japan will comprise only the original.
The format of the C/O Form AJ and its contents shall be in the English language and shall include minimum data specified in Annex IV.
This Circular takes effect from March 1st, 2023 and abrogates Decision No. 44/2008/QD-BCT dated December 8th, 2008.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 606|