This Circular provides for certain contents of and measures for digitizing administrative procedure results and documents and carrying out administrative procedures by electronic means. To be specific:
- General regulations and definitions (Chapter I)
- Administrative procedure result and document digitization (Chapter II)
- Reviewing, assessing, restructuring administrative procedures for online public service provision (Chapter III)
- Reviewing and standardizing application and declaration forms for establishing interactive electronic forms (Chapter IV)
- Data sharing between the administrative procedure information systems of ministerial and provincial agencies and the national public service portal (Chapter V).
This Circular takes effect from May 25th, 2023.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 612|